Large and rapidly growing Myeloma and Plasma Cell Disorder specialty clinic currently with 2 dedicated myeloma specialists but seeking a 3rd to round out the practice. Large referral base from not only the region but also other surrounding areas and states. Continuum of care from diagnosis through stem cell transplant, maintenance therapy, and relapse therapy. Recently joined as part of the prestigious Multiple Myeloma Research Consortium (MMRC), and participating in several active clinical trials including the only phase 2 CAR-T cell trial for Myeloma in Texas.
Highlights of the position include:
- Salaries which are competitive with private groups in Dallas and exceed academic programs elsewhere
- Faculty appointment at a top 20 medical school and research center that is home to 5 Nobel Prize winners. UT Southwestern is an NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Relocation allowance • 403 (b), 457 and state-matched retirement accounts
- Incentive bonus payments
- Team based approach with individual dedicated support
- Dedicated advanced practice providers, pharmacists and discharge planners
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, three (3) references, and a summary of professional goals to:
Thomas Froehlich, M.D.
C/O Shawn Balusek, Division Administrator
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390-8852
or email Shawn.Balusek@UTSouthwestern.edu
UTSW is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.