Physician, Hematology and Oncology - Las Vegas, NV
Optum Medical Partners is a group of primary care physicians with two clinical locations offering patients throughout Southern Nevada compassion, innovation, and high quality care. The group is headquartered in the greater Las Vegas, NV area. Optum Medical Partners is seeking an accomplished Hematology and Oncology Physician for our Hematology & Oncology division located in Las Vegas, NV. This is an outstanding opportunity for a physician who wants to remain clinically active while helping to shape the future of cancer care in Southern Nevada. Primary Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing, treating, and managing patients with hematology and oncology diseases according to standard, usual and acceptable or customary methods and techniques in the outpatient and inpatient settings
- Required Qualifications:
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Completion of an Internal Medicine Residency & Hematology/Oncology Fellowship program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Specialty
- Active and unrestricted medical license in the State of Nevada or ability to obtain prior to employment
- DEA License or ability to obtain prior to employment
- We offer patient care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective for the treatment of health problems and the promotion of health. Our employees work with professionalism, as manifested through a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities, adherence to ethical principles, and sensitivity to a diverse patient population. We run a systems-based practice, as manifested by actions that demonstrate an awareness of and responsiveness to the larger context and system of health care and the ability to effectively call on system resources to provide care that is of optimal value. Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm) Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.