Thriving clinical practice with support of prestigious academic medical center!
The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, known as one of the pioneers in personalized cancer medicine, is an international leader in research and cancer treatment. Our growing Community Hematology Oncology (CHO) practice seeks outstanding Medical Oncologist/Hematologists at two east Portland clinic locations. Enjoy the best of both worlds—a thriving clinical practice and the full support and backing of a prestigious academic medical center.
- Join a community practice of 11 oncologists and seven APPs at one of our east Portland clinic sites.
- Our clinics are located directly on our community hospital campuses, and each office has an infusion room and onsite lab services. Each clinic also has an APP on site.
- General hematology / oncology with a broad mix of benign and malignant hematology and solid tumor.
- Full time is four clinic days each week with one administrative day.
- Weekday call is shared equally among the entire physician group from M-Th. Weekend call is also shared equally and amounts to 4-5 weekends per year.
- OHSU faculty appointment at the Assistant Professor level. Tremendous opportunity to participate in academic endeavors if desired.
- The successful candidate will be a team player with a desire to engage and build relationships with our partner hospitals/clinics.
- BE / BC Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits including 401K with generous employer matching, discounted OHSU childcare, 26 vacation days, and 8 sick days.
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply.
Portland, Oregon's largest city, boasts a thriving economy serving as the US headquarters for Nike, Adidas and Columbia Sportswear to name a few. With its temperate, oceanic climate, the city is known as the “City of Roses.” Home to the Portland Opera, Oregon Symphony and Portland Youth Philharmonic as well as two major league sport franchises - Portland Trail Blazers (NBA) and Portland Timbers (MSL), there is something for everyone to love in Portland!
If you are Interested in learning more about this physician job please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference job position 162182 when responding.