STAFF HEMATOLOGIST/ONCOLOGIST: BANNER MD ANDERSON CANCER CENTER, NORTHERN COLORADO
Join Highly-Ranked Cancer Center and Enjoy Mountain Views!
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding group with prestigious Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC). The Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Staff Hematologist/Oncologist to join our established group. Position is to be based at our location on the campus of Banner Northern Colorado Medical Center (NCMC) in Greeley, CO. We are seeking applicants with the following qualifications:
- BE/BC with excellent clinical training
- Experience in general oncology including hematology and solid tumors
- Adaptable colleague interested in building the practice and becoming active in the community
- Those with strong interest in clinical research and medical education are encouraged to apply
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care seven of the last nine years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the entire Northern Colorado region.
Practicing with the BMDACC Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, you will find:
- A collaborative team that includes four hematology-oncology physicians along with radiation oncology, surgical oncology, gynecologic oncology, plus a team of APPs and staff all working together to build the practice and provide outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies
- Direct access to our disease-site experts in Phoenix and Houston
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The prestige of working with a partnership of industry leaders: #1 in cancer care-MD Anderson Cancer Center, and nationally recognized Banner Health
- An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson can be requested for qualified candidates
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work offering spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park & 90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Numerous outdoor activities including golf, biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- Thriving cultural and retail sectors
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major universities
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including: competitive base salary plus incentives (wRVU); paid malpractice; paid CME plus allowance; 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration, to: email@example.com. For questions, please contact Pam Disney, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-4397. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com Please, No Agency Solicitation.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.