Gynecological Oncologist: Shareholder Opportunity After Two Years With Largest Oncology Group In AZ
Our practice in Tucson, Arizona, is looking for a gynecological oncologist who wants to collaborate with an outstanding team of oncologists and help grow the division. Become a shareholder after 2 years and receive voting rights, shareholder revenue, and 100% production.
As An Integral Member Of Our Oncology Team, You Will Have:
- 4.5-day workweek: 2 clinic days, 2 OR days, and half day of admin
- Average of 18 patients on clinic day; 6 to 8 patient surgeries on OR day
- 1:4 weekend call
- Join a robust research program that has a team of 14 researchers currently working on oncology research, pharmaceutical trials, and implementing a Phase 1 program in summer of 2019
- $500,000+ income potential
Our Tucson location has a vibrant downtown, revitalized with new shops, bars, breweries, and excellent restaurants. Our surroundings are breathtaking, offering more than 120 parks, 5 golf courses, beautiful lakes, and Mount Lemmon, where you can go hiking, biking, camping, rock climbing, and cave exploring.
You'll Also Find:
- An excellent place to raise a family with great public and private schools
- We are home to a major university and a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts and a great quality of life
- Less than a 90-minute drive up the I-10 to Phoenix where you can catch any professional sports game or a enjoy a night downtown when you need a perfect weekend getaway
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Arizona #16 for Best State Economy
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Zach Robertson at email@example.com or at (866) 406-0269 and reference GO-90710