Big City Medicine. Small Town Charm.
Practice Oncology/Hematology at the Beach in Coastal Delaware
Join a clinical team treating adult patients in a well established and highly regarded practice at Beebe Healthcare’s Tunnell Cancer Center. We are adding two positions to accommodate volume growth and facility expansion. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
The Tunnell Cancer Center is part of Beebe Healthcare, a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital, numerous satellite facilities and a $180,000,000 system-wide expansion underway, including an additional stand-alone, full service center. Tunnell Cancer Center is a modern facility with a brightly designed infusion center and radiation, an on-site lab, and has a spacious design with large, comfortable patient areas. Medical, surgical, radiation oncologists and mid-level providers are backed by strong clinical support and visionary administrative leadership. Emphasis is placed on teamwork and a collegial approach to warm, friendly and kind patient care. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent.
• Experienced, Board Certified in areas of expertise
• Participation on tumor board, clinical trials and committees
• Rotation with a team of clinicians for call coverage
• A Beebe Healthcare employed opportunity
• Competitive compensation and generous benefits package
Nationally recognized. Tunnell Cancer Center holds two accreditations from the American College of Surgeons (ACS). The Oncology Service Line consistently receives accreditation from the ACS’s Commission on Cancer and, in 2017, was granted another Three-Year Accreditation. Also, the Breast Health Program is the only one in Delaware to be accredited by the American College of Surgeon’s National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). Recipient of Research Excellence Top Affiliate Participation Award in 2018. Additionally, Tunnell Cancer Center is QOPI Certified.
About Beebe Healthcare
• Beebe is a progressive hospital system with high patient satisfaction
• Cancer Center and Diagnostic Imaging offered at Rehoboth Beach Campus, including radiation, infusion center, lab, daVinci Xi robot, PET CT Scan, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, 3D mammography. Cardiac Surgery, interventional cardiology, additional diagnostic imaging, hyperbaric chambers and other technology at Lewes Campus and other sites.
• 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
• Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
Southern Delaware’s exceptional quality of life
• Smart, safe and progressive, family-friendly coastal Delaware offers optimum work-life balance
• Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
• Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
• Cultural offerings range from beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
• Private, charter and public school options
• Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
• Close to DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore and NYC, but a world apart from urban congestion, expense and pressure
For these reasons and many more, we urge you to learn more about these opportunities and coastal Delaware, where you’ll find the perfect balance between a challenging, rewarding medical career and a fulfilling, active lifestyle.
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
Beebe Healthcare is non-smoking and fragrance free. These are not visa opportunities.
For more information, please E-mail introductory cover letter and CV to:
Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services
Beebe Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958