Board Certified Hematology/Oncology Opportunity
in San Luis Obispo, California
Pacific Central Coast Health Centers (a service of Dignity Health) is seeking a BC Hematology/Oncology fellowship-trained physician to join our high-quality team in San Luis Obispo California. Join a premier, well established Hematology/Oncology group that has a passion for providing high quality care.
San Luis Obispo, a beautiful coastal location nestled in the Central Coast of California and home to Cal Poly State University, offers excellent schools, access to outdoor activities, water sports, wine country, fine dining, and a relaxed quality of life. San Luis Obispo area offers small town living with the luxuries of a resort community.
- Established Hematology/Oncology group practice of 4 physicians / 3 APP’s with a strong existing referral base and on-site infusion suite and infusion pharmacist / staff
- Collaborative relationships with community-based specialists including: Radiation Therapy, General Surgery, Radiology, Pathology, GYN Oncology
- Onsite Nurse Navigator and Social Worker, affiliated with the Hearst Cancer Resource Center at French Hospital Medical Center
- Multidisciplinary Cancer Committee with weekly tumor boards
- Clinical trials affiliated with UCLA, Stanford and Cooperative Groups
- Hospital privileges at top ranked French Hospital Medical Center & Marian Regional Medical Center
- Ability to live in a top rated coastal community in California
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please forward CV and cover letter to: Meredith Rodriguez, Director, Business Development, Meredith.Rodriguez@dignityhealth.org, (805) 739-3911.