Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Hospitalist
Florida Cancer Specialists& Research Institute (FCS) has an opening for a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Hospitalist to join our growing practice in Sarasota, FL.
- Full-time position, Monday - Friday, No Call or Weekends
- Candidates who have completed their Fellowship are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Eligible in Oncology & Hematology
- Florida licensed/eligible
About Florida Cancer Specialists:
- The largest independent privately-held medical oncology/hematology practice in the US
- With more than 220 physicians, 200 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and almost 100 locations
- Committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based setting close to home
- Recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) with a National Clinical trials Participation Award
- FCS offers patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida
- Our physicians are consistently ranked nationally as Top Doctors by U.S. New & World Report
- In the past 3 years, the majority of new cancer drugs approved for use in the US were studied in clinical trials with Florida Cancer Specialists participation.