We are the future of health care.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Opportunities throughout Northern & Central California
- Redwood City: Hematology opening (not for solid tumors - Oncology) to care for our malignant hematology patients and some benign hematology patients.
- Walnut Creek: Sub-specialization in GI but will see other cancers and possibly some Hematology. This position will be for our new medical office building in Dublin, CA which will house the newest Cancer Center (Radiation Oncology Center of Excellence).
- San Jose: Solid Tumor with sub–specialization in Breast preferred. Opportunity for some general Hematology and Oncology practice.
- Santa Clara: General Hem/Onc with focus on Malignancy.
- Modesto/Fresno: Sub-regional position shared with Modesto and Fresno, with travel to Fresno for clinic once a month. Benign Hematology with some malignant hematology in Modesto. Modesto: 60–70%; Fresno: 30-40%. Will share general Oncology call in Modesto.
- Roseville: General Hem/Onc
As a member of our hematology/oncology practice, there will be an opportunity to provide clinical service to patients, conduct clinical trials and cancer delivery research, and educate medical residents (we offer Hem/Onc and Gyn/Onc fellowship programs). The candidate will provide comprehensive consultation and follow-up care for both inpatients and outpatients. The mission of our Hematology/Oncology program is to implement effective treatments according to national guidelines through the highest quality patient care and participate in cutting-edge research.
- Physician-led organization – career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient-centered care and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
For further details, please contact Harjit Singh at Harjit.X.Singh@kp.org or call (510) 625-5963. Please visit our website at: http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Connect With Us: