Bone Marrow Transplant and Medical Oncology Faculty: University of Cincinnati Cancer Institute
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s premier academic physician search firm, invites you to consider an exciting opportunity with the rapidly growing University of Cincinnati Cancer Institute & Hematologic Malignancies Center. We are seeking board certified or eligible Hematology/Oncologists who either have additional fellowship training, experience, or are interested in Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation.
Responsibilities will include clinical care, teaching, and participation in investigator-initiated clinical/translational research. Ambitious investigators to help drive clinical research would be favored. This position also features:
- Be able to focus on and develop your specialty – Practice 100% BMT, Lung Cancer, or GI Cancer
- Work amongst a team of highly-trained physicians specializing in all areas of hematology and oncology in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Enjoy protected time for academic endeavors including research and administrative duties.
- Facilities include a dedicated “one-stop” state-of-the-art clinic space and university hospital.
- Benefit from your own dedicated APP and support staff
- Opportunity to teach residents and fellows.
- A directorship title for qualifying candidates
- Very competitive compensation package that includes both an RVU bonus and bonuses for academic accomplishments.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes relocation and retirement contributions.
There is also an opening for a benign hematologist as well as other types of solid tumor specialists (GU, head & neck). All positions will have a title at the Assistant Professor level or higher.
In addition to practicing at one of the oldest and most prestigious academic medical centers in the country, you will also enjoy the benefits of living in one of the most sought-after cities in the Midwest.
- Home to 9 Fortune 500 companies and 15 Fortune 1,000 companies
- NCAA Division I sports, professional football, and baseball
- Many diverse entertainment and cultural activities – theater, symphony, concerts, festivals, diverse cuisine, and nightlife
- Options for urban, downtown living or beautiful, family-friendly neighborhoods for any type of lifestyle
- Excellent public and private school options as well as several universities
Candidates must apply through Merritt Hawkins for consideration.
The University of Cincinnati is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national original, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Alyssa Barraza at email@example.com or at (866) 406-0269 and reference HO-95891