Sign-On Bonus, Residency Stipend, and Student Loan Repayment Programs Available
Your Life’s Work
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist to join an established practice at the David C. Pratt Cancer Center on campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. This group is powered by a team of two physicians, a women’s health NP, and full support staff. Responsibilities include clinic and academic duties with OB/GYN residents. Mercy is equipped with minimally invasive laparoscopic equipment and robotic da Vinci surgical systems.
Mercy Hospital – David C. Pratt Cancer Center:
- David C. Pratt Cancer Center, a nationally accredited center for outpatient treatment, radiation oncology and infusion services for our cancer patients.
- We offer comprehensive, compassionate care for ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, and cervical cancer and in addition to other cancers.
- Mercy's Obstetrics/Gynecology Department sponsors a residency training program and is supported by a full staff of OB/GYN subspecialists.
- 120 OB/GYN’s on hospital medical staff, with more than 9,000 deliveries annually
- 979-bed, fully-accredited teaching hospital
- The Campus also includes a Children's Hospital and Heart Hospital.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive income guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Partnership in a physician led, multi-specialty organization.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by Watson Health, serves millions annually.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
email@example.com | Mercy.net
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly