Permanent Hematology/Oncology Physician (HEM/ONC) Job in Athens, Georgia (GA)
University Cancer & Blood Center in Athens, Georgia (GA) seeks a Medical Oncologist to join their team based on growth. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Hematology/Oncology (Hem/Onc).
- Call 1:9
- Partnership available after two years
- 60% Oncology and 40% Hematology
- Second largest clinical research department in Georgia (GA)
- Current team: 8 Medical Oncologists, 3 Radiation Oncologists, 9 Advanced Practitioners
- Nurse educators
- Social workers
- Nutrition counseling
- Massage therapy
- Music therapy
- And much more!
- Voted #1 Best Place to Retire by Forbes
- Home to the University of Georgia
- Cost of living is 7% below the national average
- 1-hour from Atlanta, Georgia (GA)
Interested Candidates Contact:
To schedule an appointment to discuss the details click here!
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 162292 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Hematology/Oncology Physician (HEM/ONC) Job in Athens, Georgia (GA)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly