UPMC Pinnacle — a growing, multisite health care system — is seeking physicians with an interest in both hematology and oncology to join a well-established and expanding program at the UPMC Pinnacle Cancer Institute within our expanding regions including Harrisburg, Hanover, Lancaster, and York, PA.
We offer a competitive salary with an array of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, relocation services, a potential sign-on bonus, and a three-year rentention bonus — just for starters.
- Physician will be responsible for practicing hematology and medical oncology in both inpatient and ambulatory care settings
- The successful candidates will be part of a multidisciplinary group of physicians, advanced care practitioners, and allied health professionals
- Each clinician will be expected to develop an active practice and to actively participate in clinical research and teaching initiatives
- Faculty appointment with UPMC Hillman Cancer Center
- Qualified applicants must possess an MD degree or equivalent
- Board certified or board eligible in hematology/oncology
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Will consider 2019 hematology and medical oncology fellowship graduates for candidacy
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Visit UPMCPinnacle.com/Providers and click on “Current Physician Opportunities."
For the latest information on physician opportunities at UPMC Pinnacle, please contact:
Linda B. Campbell, M. Ed., FASPR
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/fph22fncxyg42h9v