Hospital-based Hem/Onc in tropical Maui!
Pacific Permanente Group is seeking a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist for its Oncology Department at Maui Memorial Medical Center in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii.
- 2 MD and 1 APRN Oncology Department
- Broad spectrum practice with approximately 75% Medical Oncology and 25% Hematology
- Hospital-based practice at 220-bed Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Outpatient office located at the Maui Memorial Medical Center Outpatient Clinic (next to hospital)
- Shared call,1:3
- Infusion center at Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Collaboration with Radiation Oncology Group
- Opportunity to help build Cancer Center of Excellence on Maui
- BC/BE in Hematology and Medical Oncology
- 5+ years of experience preferred
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.