Oncology - Ogden & Layton, UT
Intermountain Medical Group
Ogden & Layton, UT
- Intermountain Healthcare is seeking Medical Oncologists to join the team at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden, and our newly constructed Layton Hospital
- Outpatient clinical practice with inpatient consult responsibilities
- Inpatient oncology services are managed by hospitalist service
- Full-service infusion lab and therapeutic radiology on-site
- Team approached care with care managers available to help patients navigate their cancer care
- Outpatient and inpatient palliative care team support
- Oncology urgent care clinic available to patients
All locations include:
- Signing bonus
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review.
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Dallas Aste, Physician Recruiting