Stanford Hematology/Oncology Physician
Stanford Health Care / Stanford Medicine Partners
Hematology/Oncology Physician Opening (full-time)
University Medical Partners, Inc.
Stanford Medicine Partners was born out of the aspiration for Stanford Medicine and local, leading providers to partner together to bring high-quality care to patients within surrounding communities. Together, we are committed to delivering outstanding, leading-edge care to our patients.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Stanford Health Care, Emeryville is now offering the East Bay community primary and specialty care in a compassionate and welcoming environment. We bring together the local attention you get from a community doctor with the specialized expertise of an academic medical center, right here in Emeryville.
Our compassionate and attentive providers and staff are dedicated to finding what makes each cancer unique and providing individually tailored treatments for every patient. From diagnosis to treatment, rehabilitation and survivorship, we pride ourselves in being able to provide clinical services that address the medical needs of our patients, as well as integrative services to address one's emotional, psychological and social needs.
- Seeking two (2) full-time BE/BC Medical Oncologist/Hematologist physicians
- One (1) general Oncologist, one (1) breast cancer Oncologist
- Expanding services offered Emeryville to include Oncology
- 8-chair infusion center on-site; job duties include co-Medical Directorship for Infusion Services
- Clinic-based; hospital rounds at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Two (2) additional Stanford Medicine Faculty medical oncology sub-specialists also on-site
- Shared Call 1:4
- Practice utilizes Epic EMR
- Collegial environment
- Practice offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.