Gynecologic Oncologist - David C. Pratt Cancer Center at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri
Commencement Bonus, Residency Stipend, and Student Loan Repayment Programs Available
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist to join an established practice at the David C. Pratt Cancer Center on campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Responsibilities include clinic and academic duties with OB/GYN residents. Mercy is equipped with minimally invasive laparoscopic equipment and robotic da Vinci surgical systems.
Part-time and Full-time positions available!
Mercy Hospital – David C. Pratt Cancer Center:
- David C. Pratt Cancer Center, a nationally accredited center for outpatient treatment, radiation oncology and infusion services for our cancer patients.
- Mercy's Obstetrics/Gynecology Department sponsors a residency training program and is supported by a full staff of OB/GYN subspecialists.
- 120 OB/GYN’s on hospital medical staff, with more than 9,000 deliveries annually
- 979-bed, fully-accredited teaching hospital
This Position Offers:
- Commencement bonus
- Residency stipend
- Student loan repayment programs
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Partnership in a physician led, multi-specialty organization
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
firstname.lastname@example.org | Mercy.net