Medical Oncologist-St. Louis, Missouri
Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting a part-time Medical Oncologist to join our established and expanding group on-campus of Mercy Hospital South, a 767-bed, Level II Trauma Center, located in St. Louis County.
This Opportunity Offers:
- Integrated health system with competitive compensation model
- New State of the Art Cancer center currently being built on-campus of the hospital
- A strong referral base from Mercy Clinic integrated physicians
- 1:4 Call Rotation
- Providing clinical services at one hospital location
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- A 767-bed, Level II Trauma Center hospital
- Certified Level I Stroke Center
- Third-largest medical center in the St. Louis metropolitan area
- Nearly 250 physicians and 3,500 co-workers
- System-wide Epic EMR
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords. The four-season climate, five-star restaurants, and major league sporting attractions, makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest, integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassion and exceptional service.
For more information, please contact:
Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment
314-364-3840 | Fax: 314-364-2597
Joan.Humphries@mercy.net | mercy.net