Recruiting Division Head Of Hematology And Oncology: Detroit, Michigan | Henry Ford Health System
The Department of Academics at Merritt Hawkins has partnered with Henry Ford Health System and the Department of Medicine to recruit additional faculty leadership to one of the most prestigious health systems in the country. We are seeking a dynamic leader for this very high-profile role to rebuild and bring meaningful change to the Division of Hematology & Oncology.
Position: Division Head, Hematology And Oncology
- The Division Head should have a strong academic background and be prepared to build a thriving research enterprise in translational science and clinical trials, to include investigator initiated clinical trials, throughout the Division
- Clinically, this leader will drive growth in a strong clinical division of over 30 faculty with a focus on pathways of care and development of more disease-specific care
- You will have ultimate responsibility for advancing the medical education mission and ensuring a robust, innovative fellowship program, and an environment of scholarly inquiry
- Seeking a proven leader and collaborator who can bring national reputation and energy to the Division
- Based on the candidate’s experience and background, additional system-level major leadership roles, and responsibilities within the Henry Ford Cancer Institute will be possible as we enhance our affiliations with our academic partners and prepare a pathway toward National Cancer Institute designation status
Henry Ford Health System, located in Detroit, Michigan, is one of the world’s most distinguished academic medical centers. The Division Head will provide oversight for Hematology/Oncology within the Department of Medicine for the Henry Ford Medical Group and will be a senior leader providing insight and guidance to the Henry Ford Cancer Institute Clinical Council with a focus on a system-wide strategy for growth within Hematology and Oncology.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review.
Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response. Please contact Dan Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 826-1217 and reference ON-98127