Locum Radiation Oncologist
Locum Radiation Oncology Position
Jiahui International Cancer Center, a division of Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is looking for a Locum Radiation Oncologist to work in our integrated Cancer Center.
- Jiahui provides a full spectrum of health care to help people live a better life, driven by a strong mission to change China’s landscape of medicine and to deliver CARE, QUALITY, and IMPACT in clinical care, clinical research, and professional training. Our health care network includes a brand new Jiahui International Hospital for approved tertiary level care capacity of 500 licensed beds, Jiahui Clinic system for outpatient care and Jiahui Wellness Center for advanced health management and referral basis.
- Jiahui’s Vision: To be China’s leader in patient care and service, in health and medical education, and in advancing medicine.
- Jiahui’s Mission: We care for the sick, help people lead healthier lives, and empower those with the heart to serve.
- Maintain a clinical practice conducted by evidence based radiation service.
- Work closely with the Chief Physicist
- Collaborate with surgical oncology, medical oncology and all other clinical professionals to develop a multi-disciplinary care model
- MD, MD/PhD or comparable degree
- Board-certified in Radiation Oncology, experience as a faculty at an accredited university medical center is preferred.
- Strong English language proficiency, spoken and written. Chinese speaking is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive package including travel
- Full Time hours for a minimum of 6 month assignment in an exciting location!
- Elekta Versa HD Linear Accelerator
Apply for Locum Radiation Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly