Summit Medical Group Oregon - Bend Memorial Clinic, a leading, for-profit, physician-owned multispecialty group practice in Central Oregon with locations in Bend, Redmond and Sisters, Oregon. With 130+ providers that span 30 specialties and services. The successful candidate will join a growing integrated multispecialty medical practice long established in the community with a strong reputation to serving patients.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Physician owned, provider led and professionally managed medical group
- Market competitive rates with high earning potential and a quality bonus program
- Busy practice, high demand for oncology services with growth potential
- Shareholder opportunity
- Comprehensive administrative and clinical support
- Advanced Practitioners, Triage Nurses, and Patient Navigator
- 1:5 Call with coverage at one community hospital with a hospitalist service.
- On-site chemotherapy infusion, radiology and lab services.
Located east of the Cascade Mountains, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing, renowned fishing and amazing golf, water sports, cycling and trail running are all part of a quality lifestyle for Central Oregon residents. Our community also offers excellent schools, a variety of cultural activities, great food and entertainment, and is noted as one of the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek and Golf Magazine.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic practice experience. For immediate consideration, please call 541-706-2550, email your CV to email@example.com, or apply online, at: www.smgoregon.com
Summit Medical Group Oregon - Bend Memorial Clinic
Patient Centric. Physician Owned. Clinically Advanced. Nationally Recognized.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V