Hematology/Oncology-Medical Director needed in Coastal Southern Maine
Hematology/Oncology - Medical Director needed in Coastal Southern Maine
Seeking a BC/BE Oncologist-Hematologist for a Medical Director position at a 79-bed community hospital located on the seacoast in a primarily community-based, office based practice and maintain and manage clinical oversight with consistent and vital collaboration with a major academic teaching institution. Candidates with progressive leadership experience are highly desired. Confidence working in a community environment and participate in a multidisciplinary care environment.
Clinical and Administrative Responsibilities:
- 6 sessions per week
- 2 other MD's in the department
- Must be willing to involve patients and families in the decision-making process
- Coordinate care with colleagues in various departments
- Clinical interest in Breast, Lung, Gynecologic, Gentiourinary, or Colorectal Cancer would be of particular interest
- Must be willing to work with leadership teams in the community and in Boston
- Previous experience in program development is highly desired
- Dual license in Massachusetts and Maine is required.
Located only 1 hour north of Boston.