Live in the Heart of Minnesota Lakes Country
- Seeking 1 Hematologist/ Medical Oncologist to join 2 Hematologist/ Medical Oncologists and 2 Advanced Practice Clinician in a physician led, integrated health system group practice
- Accreditation with CoC and NAPBC
- 24 chair infusion center
- 12-15 patients a day
- Participation in tumor board and cancer committee. Quarterly meetings with all Essentia Hem/Onc physicians.
- Infusion volume of 40 patients per day
- Outreach may be required
- Current program sees approximately 60 new patients per month
- High risk breast clinic started in 2019
- Cancer Research through NCORP. In the process of recruiting a research nurse for the team.
- Relocation and benefit package
- Very competitive salary, sign on bonus, and retention bonus
- Unique practice in a great location
- Professional affiliation with tertiary referral center
- BC/BE in Hematology/Medical Oncology
- Brainerd, MN – located at the center of Minnesota
- 125 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Brainerd Lakes Area population: 65,000; Regional service area: 115,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Carri Prudhomme, Physician Recruiter