Explore Endless Outdoor Adventures Near Lake Superior
Seeking a Hem/Onc Physician to join a well-defined, experienced team in the largest cancer care program in Northern Minnesota, Northwestern Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula!
- Access to specialized surgeons, IR, Advanced Endo, Pathology and Gynecologic Oncology
- Weekly multidisciplinary Tumor Boards
- Nationally known physicians as partners
- Regionally recognized as a leader in cancer care
- Caring support staff in an advanced environment
- Patients experience a social supportive structure
- Telemedicine/community cancer center included
- Cancer Research through NCORP and MNCCTN
- Patients seen in our main campus clinic at an outreach cancer center and provide consultative services in the hospital.
- Hospitalists routinely admit and cover patients at night
- Average 12 – 14 follow up visits and 1-2 new patients per day
- Hem/Onc team of 8 MD’s and 2 APC’s
- Includes regional outreach
- EPIC electronic medical record
- BC/BE Hematology/Oncology or Medical Oncology
- Located on beautiful Lake Superior
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Carri Prudhomme, Physician Recruiter