MD Hematology Oncology
Dedicated to improving the health of our community, Presbyterian Cancer Care is New Mexico’s resource for comprehensive and compassionate cancer care. As a certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network, our physicians have access to the latest multi-disciplinary care resources and best practices developed by MD Anderson Cancer Center.
The team at Presbyterian Cancer Care is dedicated to delivering compassionate, individualized care for our patients. Our team of oncology certified nurses, research staff, radiation therapists, nurse navigators, social workers, dietitians, surgical oncologists, and radiation oncologists work together to incorporate the latest research and treatment options to create the best treatment plan for each patient.
- Thriving multispecialty group providing surgical oncology, medical oncology and hematology, radiation oncology and comprehensive support services.
- Join a busy practice of 10 medical oncologists/hematologists and dedicated advanced practice clinicians
- Member of the NM Cancer Care Alliance for clinical trials
- Systemwide Epic Beacon electronic medical record (EMR) system
- Certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program supported by MD Anderson Cancer Center
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI)
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- American Society of Radiation Oncology
We are actively recruiting physicians to join Presbyterian Cancer Care in hematology/oncology. As New Mexico’s largest healthcare provider, Presbyterian offers competitive salaries, day-one benefits packages and a robust wellness program to compliment the already thriving company culture at Presbyterian.
Questions? Contact Tammy Duran-Porras at (505) 923-5567 or email@example.com