Now Hiring a Gynecologic Oncologist in Albuquerque
Presbyterian Cancer Care in Albuquerque, New Mexico, is recruiting for an outstanding BC/BE gynecologic oncologist to join our group of two board-certified gynecologic oncologists. Our thriving, comprehensive cancer center is a proud certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network. We provide both inpatient and outpatient surgical and chemotherapy services to women with gynecological cancers, all on one campus that opened in 2017.
- Multi-specialty group providing gynecologic oncology, medical oncology, and hematology, radiation oncology, and comprehensive support services.
- Certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network
- The latest technology, including DaVinci robotics and minimally invasive equipment, in a recently opened cancer center.
- EPIC systemwide electronic medical record system
- Rotation directors for The University of New Mexico OB/GYN residents
- Member of the New Mexico Cancer Care Alliance for clinical trials
What You Bring/ Requirements:
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Gynecologic Oncologist
- Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology, with experience in minimally invasive gynecologic oncology, including robotic surgery
- An eligible and unrestricted New Mexico Medical License
- We are seeking a motivated and collaborative clinician who is focused on customer service and clinical excellence.
- Qualified applicants should believe in making a difference and believe in great communication, collaboration with their patient in making quality decisions about their health.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
Apply for Now Hiring a Gynecologic Oncologist in Albuquerque
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly