Hematology & Oncology Physician Opportunity
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising five hospitals, more than 700 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 75 specialty and sub-specialty services, including neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Full-time position
- Hours: M-F; 8a-4:30p (one half day)
- Call 1:3
- Strong support staff
- Newly Remodeled Clinic is located in the hospital with easy access to patients
- Work with established and experienced physician who can serve as a mentor and a highly experience nurse practitioner
Compensation & Benefits:
- Paid CME, malpractice and licensure!
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance for Physician and family!
- 100% match on 4% retirement plan contribution + additional discretionary 2%!
- Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance paid 100% by Mercyhealth!
- 25 days of PTO during guarantee for a full-time Physician!
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness available!
Rockford is the third largest city in the state of Illinois. Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries, as well as the undertaking of various tourism and downtown revitalization efforts.
Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History. Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than an hour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.