Global Marketing Director Oncology (Xofigo)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global Marketing Director Oncology (Xofigo), are to:
- As Global Marketing Director for Xofigo, the first in class Targeted Alpha Therapy, main responsibilities will be to lead, develop and coordinating commercial strategy for the brand and team;
- As a core member of Brand Core Team and Medical Core Team you are expected to provide strategic direction and partnering with with colleagues in key markets US, Brazil and region LATAM;
- You are also expected to lead the team into a next generation business model in which we embracing data and science to better outcome for patients;
- Key internal partners will be training functions, data analytics, IMCM, forecasting, medical affairs and commercial functions;
- This highly strategic role ensures that we create sustainable value for stakeholders.
Key member of the Xofigo Global Brand Team and the MCT commercial representative, driving and ensuring strategic alignment across all diseases, indications and stages of development for the brand;
Develop components of the Integrated Brand Plan and contribute to planning and implementation as appropriate within indications;
Shape and support strategies to optimize brand value and drive sales growth, including: product revisions, safety updates; supporting new and existing indications contributing commercial insights to the Global Development Strategy, Core Data Sheet and other regulatory documents; and optimizing the value of our intellectual property and patents;
Develop and manage Global Marketing Budgets;
Lead key events at international scientific congresses;
- Drive Best Practice Sharing within Global Brand Core Team;
- Partner with global, regional and country colleagues to ensure representation of all commercial interests to the MCT and appropriate communications flow external partner agencies, key thought leaders, clinical experts and other internal and external stakeholders;
- Work closely with internal support functions including Customer Insights & Analytics, Competitive Intelligence, Strategic Planning, Market Access, BD&L, and medical communications;
- Work with teams to develop, communicate and manage performance metrics;
- Working closely with commercial and medical colleagues across all regions to align commercial strategy and with business analytics on forecasting and financial analysis;
- Interact extensively with our affiliates in US, Canada, Brazil and LATAM.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- University degree in Medicine, Natural or Pharmaceutical Sciences. An advanced degree in science and/or business is a plus (e.g., MD, Pharm. D., PhD., MBA);
- Strong science and business background;
- At least 12 years of healthcare operational marketing / product management experience (including country-level product management);
- Oncology pharma marketing experience required;
- Launch experience with new products or major line extensions – oncology preferred;
- Product development experience – oncology preferred;
- Japan and US experience preferred;
- Pharmaceutical sales experience – a plus with oncology preferred;
- Diagnostics experience – a plus with oncology preferred;
- Ability to work with Oncology/Hematology Medical experts;
- Comfortable rapidly switching between complex science and commercial concepts, with an ability to bridge between them and build common understanding amongst people on either side;
- Proven ability to collaborate, operate and influence cross-functionally and cross-culturally;
- Proven leadership ability, with strong analytical, strategic thinking and project management skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: United States : New Jersey : Whippany
Reference Code: 37943
+ 1 888-473-1001, option #5