We are the future of health care.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Opportunities throughout Northern & Central California
- Roseville: General Hem/Onc; some solid tumor
- Santa Clara: Sub Specialization in Breast
- San Jose: Solid Tumor with sub–specialization in Breast preferred. Opportunity for some general Hematology and Oncology practice.
As a member of our hematology/oncology practice, there will be an opportunity to provide clinical service to patients, conduct clinical trials and cancer delivery research, and educate medical residents (we offer Hem/Onc and Gyn/Onc fellowship programs). The candidate will provide comprehensive consultation and follow-up care for both inpatients and outpatients. The mission of our Hematology/Oncology program is to implement effective treatments according to national guidelines through the highest quality patient care and participate in cutting-edge research.
- Physician-led organization – career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
For further details, please contact Harjit Singh at Harjit.X.Singh@kp.org or call (510) 625-5963. Please visit our website at: http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Connect With Us: