- Candidate must be board-certified in radiation oncology with at least three (3) years’ experience.
- Licensed or eligible for Florida license.
- Technology platform is Varian, Varian Gamma Med HDR, GE Simulation, ARIA and Eclipse.
- Physician supported by board-certified physicist, CMD, Radiation Therapists, nurse and administration.
- Location: The Villages, FL
About Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS):
- Founded in 1984, FCS) is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the US.
- With more than 220 physicians, 200 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and almost 100 locations in our network, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) with a national Clinical Trials Participation Award, FCS offers patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida
- Our physicians are consistently ranked nationally as Top Doctors by U.S. News & World Report.
- In the past 3 years, the majority of new cancer drugs approved for use in the US were studied in clinical trials with Florida Cancer Specialists participation.
Apply for Radiation Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly