- Candidate must be board-certified in radiation oncology with at least three (3) years’ experience.
- Licensed or eligible for Florida license.
- Technology platform is Varian, Varian Gamma Med HDR, GE Simulation, ARIA and Eclipse.
- Physician supported by board-certified physicist, CMD, Radiation Therapists, nurse and administration.
- Location: The Villages, FL
About Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS):
- Founded in 1984, FCS) is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the US.
- With more than 220 physicians, 200 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and almost 100 locations in our network, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) with a national Clinical Trials Participation Award, FCS offers patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida
- Our physicians are consistently ranked nationally as Top Doctors by U.S. News & World Report.
- In the past 3 years, the majority of new cancer drugs approved for use in the US were studied in clinical trials with Florida Cancer Specialists participation.