Now Hiring a Breast Surgeon in Albuquerque
Dedicated to improving the health of our community, Presbyterian Cancer Care is New Mexico’s resource for comprehensive and compassionate cancer care. As a certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our physicians have access to the latest multi-disciplinary care resources and best practices developed by MD Anderson Cancer Center. We are actively recruiting for BE/BC Breast Surgeon to join the Presbyterian Cancer Care Program.
The team at Presbyterian Cancer Care is dedicated to delivering compassionate, individualized care for our patients. Our team of oncology certified nurses, research staff, radiation therapists, nurse navigators, social workers, dietitians, surgical oncologists, and radiation oncologists work together to incorporate the latest research and treatment options to create the best treatment plan for each patient.
- Thriving multispecialty group providing surgical oncology, medical oncology and hematology, radiation oncology and comprehensive support services
- EPIC systemwide electronic medical record system
- Member of the New Mexico Cancer Care Alliance for clinical trials
- Certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program supported by MD Anderson Cancer Center
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI)
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- American Society of Radiation Oncology
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.