At Geisinger, we’ve been shaping the future of health for more than a century. Today, we continue with the MyCode Community Health Initiative, our groundbreaking genomics program, to ensure patients get the best diagnosis possible as well as with our newly approved Hematology/Oncology fellowship. Wherever your future takes you at Geisinger, our commitment to leading healthcare change is what differentiates us.
Join our hematology/oncology team:
- Utilize a personalized, innovative, multidisciplinary approach to patient care that’s committed to evidence-based practice and evaluation of outcomes
- Collaborate with surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists and psychologists to help develop a plan tailored to the individual patient to achieve the best possible outcome
- Geisinger’s oncology research programs are anchored by the NCI Community Oncology Research Program cooperative agreement and the national commitment to cancer research in community settings
We take pride in the support we provide our physicians:
- Monthly stipend available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
- Excellent benefit package, including Malpractice & Tail coverage
- Paid relocation
- Opportunities for teaching, research, mentorship, growth and advancement
Stop by and see us at Booth CF-24 at the ASCO Career Fair.
Interested candidates, please send a CV and letter of interest to Rajiv Panikkar, MD, Chair of the Geisinger Cancer Institute, c/o Stephanie Figueroa Talent Management, at email@example.com