Hematology Oncology with Karmonos in Michigan
Karmanos Cancer Institute and McLaren Health Care are offering an opportunity in Hematology Oncology at a Regional Community Cancer program in Michigan.
Opportunities are located at Petoskey, Michigan; Bloomfield, Michigan, Bad Axe, Michigan and Lansing, Michigan. All positions are employed with the prestigious Karmanos Cancer Institute.
The employed opportunity offers a dynamic combination of office based medicine and hospital rounds with access to the premier network of Karmanos Cancer Institute: cancer-specific scientific investigation programs and clinical trials, tumor conference and access to nationally recognized clinical experts leading treatment and research advances. Join a multi-disciplinary team in an employed community-based practice located in the professional building attached to the hospital. Each position offers a patient centered work setting with experienced support staff and access to expert clinical leadership.
- Karmanos Cancer Institute offers access to the largest cancer research and provider network in Michigan!
- This position will assume an existing patient base and enjoy a 40-hour work week w/flexible scheduling.
- Comprehensive on-site services include Radiation Oncology and Infusion Center.
- Compensation includes a base income with financial incentives.
- An Academic appointment can be obtained at Lansing and Bloomfield locations.
Karmanos/ McLaren employed providers enjoy a compensation package with a guaranteed base compensation, quality incentives and more. Comprehensive benefits include CME funds, med mal insurance plus tail coverage, health/vision/dental insurances, relocation, license/DEA reimbursement and a generous PTO plan.
McLaren is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Apply for Hematology Oncology with Karmonos in Michigan
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly