Medical Information Manager
We are currently seeking a Medical Information Manager to join the Medical Information Team. This individual will report to the Head of Medical Information within the Medical Affairs Department.
- Act as Medical Information Subject Matter Expert for North America Medical Information Contact Center vendor for request escalations, technical/operational support, general questions, customer service issues.
- Oversee establishment and maintenance of global and US medical content creation to support marketed and pipeline products.
- Serve as Medical Information liaison for an assigned department(s) outside of Medical Affairs, coordinating collaborations, projects, activities, participating on committees, subteams and working groups
- Act as Medical Information point for a Seattle Genetics product, serving on product-specific committees, working groups, and subteams when remote participation is feasible and appropriate.
- Serve as senior Medical Information professional, assisting in onboarding, continual training, and education, and providing mentorship and advisement to the other members of the Medical Information department
- Create, revise, update and review standard response documents
- Utilize appropriate resources to respond to unsolicited medical information inquiries and requests in a fair, balanced and scientific manner, verbally and in written form
- Staff the medical affairs booth at major scientific meetings
- Provide training support, as needed, to the medical science liaison and commercial teams
- Provide verbal and written clinical and technical responses to internal customers
- Facilitate intake and triage of adverse events and product complaints as they relate to Seattle Genetics’ products
- Conduct literature reviews and provide written summaries of the literature to the medical affairs and clinical teams
- Assist in creating pre-and post-meeting data summaries
- Perform other relevant tasks as requested
- A minimum of 3 years relevant industry/agency, biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience is preferred, particularly in the field of hematology/oncology
- A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- A clinical or advanced doctoral degree (MD, PhD or PharmD) is required
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.