Medical Science Liaison - Ontario
The MSL Team is a part of Medical Affairs and consists of field-based scientists that have direct interactions with investigators and key opinion leaders (KOLs). The MSLs work cross-functionally with Clinical Development, Commercial and our internal Medical Affairs colleagues to support ADCETRIS and our pipeline.
Implement KOL field strategy, including KOL identification and engagement. Facilitate scientific discussions in the field and work with other in-house and field partners to facilitate ongoing information/clinical data sharing (i.e. new data, competitive information, insights learned from customer) to optimize communications and coordinated activities across the organization. Deliver scientific presentations internally and externally. Respond to HCP requests for off label information. Execute conference strategy, including staffing of scientific booths at major conferences and regional clinical meetings. Act as key liaison for all aspects in the support of investigator sponsored trials (IST). Support planning and execution of advisory boards. Partner and collaborate effectively with internal business partners, especially with members of the clinical teams, to support corporate trials including trial awareness and education.
- Execute scientific presentations both one on one or to groups of customers
- Effectively communicates feedback from the field within Medical Affairs and to other internal partners
- Proven ability to stay on top of information in field
- Presentation skills
- Partnership and collaboration skills
- A minimum of 5 years of biotechnology or life sciences industry experience, preferably in the hematology/oncology setting
- An advanced doctoral degree (MD, PhD or PharmD) preferred
- Candidate should have strong presentation and interaction skills and experience in providing evidence based scientific and clinical information to the medical and payer community
- 50-75% regional travel required
- Must be located in (or willing to relocate) to Ontario province
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.