Sr./Principal Clinical Pharmacologist
We are seeking a highly motivated Clinical Pharmacologist to join the Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics group at Seattle Genetics, to support the development of innovative antibody-based therapies that improve outcomes for patients with cancer.
- Represent Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics on development project teams
- Lead the development of clinical pharmacology strategies and the execution of clinical pharmacology studies and exposure-response & population PK/PD analyses
- Contribute to the development of clinical study concepts and protocols, clinical study reports, and relevant components of regulatory submission documents
- Represent Clinical Pharmacology in interactions with and responses to regulatory agencies
- An advanced degree (PhD, MD, or PharmD) in pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacy, life sciences, or other related fields
- 4-6 years relevant experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- In-depth understanding of PKPD, drug metabolism and clinical research concepts
- Strong theoretical background and hands-on experience interpreting clinical dose-response and PKPD data to inform clinical study designs and drug development decision-making
- Proficiency with WinNonlin, NONMEM, R, MATLAB, or other modeling software
- Knowledge of regulatory guidance related to clinical pharmacology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a proven track record of working effectively in a dynamic, collaborative, team-oriented setting
- Experience with regulatory interactions
- Experience with oncology and immunology drug development
- Experience with biologics drug development
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.