Director, Vendor Strategy Management - Imaging Services
Reporting to the Sr. Director Vendor Strategy Management, this position aims to be the primary management contact for CDO (Clinical Development Operations) vendors for particular service lines. This position holds the accountability for working transversally with all CDO functions to create the cadence of the vendor relationship, establish and maintain the governance and deploy the SeaGen levers, (such as volume, business criticality etc.) with the vendors for the service lines.
- Collaborate with Global Development Team Heads on the programmatic needs for radiologic, cardiac safety and other imaging during compound development
- Direct the imaging strategy and associated vendor strategy for a compound development
- Apply fundamental knowledge of CDO functional area to the vendor market place and support the evaluation and selection of suppliers for assigned service lines, as aligned with CDO strategic plans and SeaGen objectives
- Communicate the SeaGen requirements to vendors for the conduct of selected service lines
- Define the business strategy for assigned service lines to govern the selection, evaluation, cost & price negotiation for selected vendors.
- Implement the vendor governance for approved vendors working with the functional SME’s within the respective functions specifically within CDO, Clinical Development and as necessary other functional areas (such as IT, Quality etc.)
- Define and facilitate the documentation of appropriate escalation
- Initiate, track and review vendor assessments annually; oversee the remediation of performance issues with the appropriate cross-functional team
- Perform ongoing market assessments for new service providers and innovations aligned with SeaGen strategy
- Minimum 10 years’ pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience within associated functions (e.g. clinical operations, clinical systems, finance, R&D or procurement)
- Minimum 5 years’ direct oversight of imaging services and/or technologies for clinical trials
- Proven ability to lead projects, a cross-functional team in a matrix, multi-cultural organization
- Strong verbal and written ability with the English language
- Experience with change management
- Experience with working with international/global organizations
- BS/BA from an accredited college or university
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.