Head of Pathology
4 days left
- Career Fair Category
- Career Fair
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
At Genmab, you will work in multidisciplinary international project teams to discover and develop antibody therapeutics. As the Head of Pathology in the Translational Research team you will lead and manage the Genmab Pathology organization, which provides pathology support to the research organization, including Target Discovery, New Products, Antibody Research and Technologies, and the Translational and Biomarkers teams.
- You will lead and manage the Pathology organization, which includes teams in both the Utrecht, Netherlands site and Princeton, NJ, USA site.
- Responsible to develop and execute the strategy for the Pathology unit
- Responsible to strengthen the integration of pathology within the various research projects, and provides expertise services to the broader research areas.
- Will evaluate and recommend new Pathology technologies or platforms that are relevant to the organization
- Manages clinical research organizations and pathology vendors
- Reviews and approves pathology internal and external pathology
- Works closely with research teams on the design and validation of pathology assays, along with the transfer and validation of assays to vendors as necessary
- Provides expertise and consult for other departments, such as Companion Diagnostics
- Responsible for keeping the Pathology organization cutting-edge and innovative
Skills & Experience
- You are an MD, DVM, or PhD, with experience in Pathology.
- You have excellent knowledge and good understanding of Oncology clinical trials and the role of biomarkers and translational medicine in clinical studies.
- You are experienced in pathology methods and techniques, and the utilization of pathology across different research areas
- Proven experience managing teams (>5 people)
- Proven experience working with biomarker logistics and operations.
- Works successfully under pressure with tight timelines, good at multi-tasking.
- You have a ‘getting things done’ mentality, you are pro-active, enthusiastic and goal orientated.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse group of scientists, clinicians, vendors labs, and a variety of internal and external team players to support product development strategy.
- You have excellent communicative and relational skills.
If you are interested in the position, please apply via https://genmab.loop.jobs/job/Genmab-Princeton-New-Jersey/61240774