Director, Team Lead, Trial Management
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
As Director, Team Lead, Trial Management at Genmab you will be part of the Clinical Operation Department which is headed by the Vice President, Clinical Operations. You will lead a team of approximately 8-12 qualified and competent employees who will setup and drive the clinical trials. It is essential that you can lead and inspire a highly engaged and committed team. You will handle the daily communication and performance of the team, to ensure correct prioritizations and delivery of high quality trials within strict timelines.
You will contribute to the overall strategy within Clinical Operation and the continuous improvement of the processes within Genmab in close collaboration with other team leads/managers beyond own area.
Besides having management responsibility and being part of the Clinical Operations Leadership Team it is important that you actively participate as Clinical Project Leader (CPL) in one or more Compound Development Teams (CDTs) responsible for driving the overall strategy of projects/trials. It is anticipated that you will spend half of your time on people management activities and support your team, in both personal and professional development and half of your time on project related activities.
Genmab is growing rapidly and the Clinical Operations team will grow as well and is represented in both Copenhagen and Princeton.
You will work closely with devoted and highly skilled colleagues in the organization as well as with CROs across the world. Stakeholder management is a central aspect of the position. Furthermore, it is expected that you have experience in conduct of clinical trials and have several years of experience as clinical project manager for global clinical trial programs within the pharmaceutical industry and/or you hold a similar managerial position with a great interest in clinical trial management
- As Director, Team Lead, Trial Management, your tasks will include:
- Set the direction and inspire/motivate your employees to deliver the best in a fast paced environment
- Line and project management
- Part of the management team within Clinical Operations
- Management of resources across projects/activities
- Support the short term and long term strategic design, planning and conduct of development programs/trials
- Drive development of processes within Clinical Operations in accordance with new trends/standards and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Vendor management at the operational and strategic level
- Data process knowledge and strong IT skills with a passion for e- tools would be an advantage
- KOL engagement
- Act as Clinical Project Leader (CPL) on one or more compounds
Skills & Experience
- You have a theoretical background within natural science, a scientific mindset and minimum of 10 years of experience within trial management.
- The successful applicant will already have a proven track record in driving clinical trials phase I-IV.
- Managerial experience in a complex matrix organization and at international level would be an advantage
- You are proficient in English on a professional level, both written and spoken. This is necessary as you will be working in a very international environment with strong alliances outside Denmark.
- You are a person with a strong ability to work in a heavily matrixed organization
- On a personal level, you are a clear communicator who are able to set the direction of your team and can motivate people
- You have a comprehensive view and you are good in leading teams in a dynamic and diverse environment while simultaneously contribute to Genmab’s projects and manage your own workload.
- You are open-minded, possess good cooperation skills, which enable you to establish professional relations internally and externally. You have a solid attention to the members of your team and are good at adapting to their different needs. You are development oriented and get motivated by strengthening and empowering the members of your team.
If you are interested in the position, please apply via https://genmab.loop.jobs/job/Genmab-Princeton-New-Jersey/71583263