Hematologist Medical Oncologist
Virginia Mason Hematologist Medical Oncologist
Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, Washington is recruiting a BE/BC Hematologist - Medical Oncologist to join our team.
- Practice location in Downtown Seattle (25%) and Virginia Mason’s largest Regional Medical Center in Federal Way WA (75%).
- Large clinical focus on Hematology.
- Practice lead for Federal Way and CHI Franciscan collaboration
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine - Hematology Oncology
- Fellowship or advanced training in Hematology Oncology preferred
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice
• Longest Commission on Cancer (CoC) accredited Cancer program in the Western United States
• Greater than 2600 analytic cancer cases per year
About Virginia Mason
Virginia Mason, established in 1920 in Seattle, WA is internationally recognized as a preeminent health care organization focused on delivering quality services to our patients. We have a 336-bed hospital in Seattle and multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 450 physicians. With a network of primary, specialty, neighborhood clinics and regional medical centers, you will find our culture is the very definition of best practices and a model that is the benchmark for other medical organizations. Join us and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters — your patients.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
Living in the Pacific Northwest
Located in the Pacific NW, Seattle is an area with a mild climate year round and close to the great outdoors where we enjoy an abundance of activities with our close proximity to the waters of Puget Sound and surrounding mountains. City life and cultural activities are also thriving. With a variety of neighborhoods and areas to work and live, there are many choices for the type of lifestyle you’d like to enjoy.
Please, apply online with Virginia Mason at https://jobs.virginiamason.org
“Each Person. Every Moment. Better Never Stops.”
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.