University of Florida Seeking Chief of Division of Hematology & Oncology
The Chief of the Division of Hematology/Oncology will provide strategic vision and leadership for the clinical, educational, and professional development initiatives of this well-established division. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Prior leadership and successful development of clinical and research programs
- Clinical and educational excellence
- Interest and experience in faculty-development and mentorship
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Strategic vision for local, regional and national growth
- A distinguished record of research and scholarly achievement, extramural funding and experience in the development of clinical trials is preferred
The UF Division of Hematology & Oncology is comprised of a dynamic and diverse group of 45 faculty members and 15 fellows offering a full range of clinical services, including benign hematology, breast, GI, GU, gynecological, head and neck, hematological malignancies and BMT, lymphoma/chronic lymphocytic leukemia, melanoma, sarcoma and thoracic oncology
UF Health is the one of the Southeast’s most comprehensive academic health centers and the University of Florida is in the nation’s Top 10 public research universities. UF Health benefits from the relatively unique constellation of six health center colleges, nine centers and institutes, and a thousand bed hospital on a single campus. UF Health Shands Hospital is ranked among the top-50 in six adult specialties and six pediatric specialties in U.S. News & World Report.
A national leader in cancer, UF Health is also a state-designated Cancer Center of Excellence with robust multi-disciplinary clinical programs, and novel basic and translational research. The UF College of Medicine also has a strong affiliation with the neighboring Malcolm Randall VA Medical Center.
Apply for University of Florida Seeking Chief of Division of Hematology & Oncology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly