Director, U.S. HCP Marketing, Isatuximab
Director, U.S. HCP Marketing, Isatuximab
The Director, HCP Marketing will serve as U.S. HCP Marketing lead and will be responsible to develop and execute innovative marketing and educational strategies and tactics specific to HCP stakeholders. This position is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts and will report to the Isatuximab U.S. Brand Lead.
- Lead US HCP marketing efforts
- Demonstrate knowledge of the myeloma therapy area, market trends, cultivate strong relationships with customers in developing deep market insights, and customize brand strategy across various customer segments.
- Understand customer segmentation and implement actionable strategies
- Develop and execute impactful HCP programs and tools and achieve pre-defined ROI metrics and performance goals.
- Ensure appropriate market analysis and competitive benchmarking is conducted to inform marketing programs and tactics.
- Partner closely with sales teams to ensure engagement, ensure message pull through provide support, monitor performance, and uncover opportunities and issues in execution
- Work with cross-functional team to develop, coordinate, and execute field training, Launch meetings, and Plan of Action (POA) meetings.
- Manage annual budgets, ensuring strategic allocation of funds and monthly tracking to meet agreed spending targets.
- Manage vendors to ensure execution towards objectives.
- Ensure that all marketing processes, documents and tactics are developed and implemented in accordance with Sanofi Genzyme corporate compliance guidelines.
- Participate in long-range planning and all associated financial forecasting requirements.
- Foster strong partnerships with Medical Affairs, Clinical, HEOR, Market Access, Market Research, Regulatory, Legal, and other functions in developing the HCP strategy, to ensure aligned objectives and implementation across all functions.
- Assume a leadership position in building a high performing team, including coaching and motivating team members.
- Willing to travel ~40% of the time.
- Bachelor Degree and 8+ years product/brand management experience
- Oncology launch experience and a deep understanding of the US oncology landscape
- Direct-line management experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree
- Multiple myeloma experience
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate all clinical data / publications to support business objectives
- Strong communication skills and track record of effective and influential presentations, delivering complex messages to external and internal customers, including Senior Leadership
- Strong track record of project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills and the ability to interact professionally representing Sanofi Genzyme
- Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate customer needs (internal and/or external)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology regulatory environment and has proven track record of managing tactical design, messaging and execution
- Well-versed in core marketing principles and able to conceptualize and articulate a vision for the brand that energizes all functional areas and stakeholders.
- Sales experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Passionate and confident in team environment
- Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally
- Experience in leading teams
The successful candidate will be required to sign and execute a restricted covenant upon hire.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.