Hematology Medical Oncology Physician
Arizona Center for Cancer Care (AZCCC) is seeking a BC/BE Hematology-Medical Oncology Physician to practice in our Phoenix location. With over 20 physicians, AZCCC is one of the largest independent oncology practices in the Phoenix metropolitan area. With 10 state of the art infusion sites, we are able to provide Hematology/Oncology services valley wide to our patients. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team interacting with our colleagues in Medical Hematology/Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Breast Surgery, Urology, Dermatology, and Clinical Research. As part of our alliance with the HonorHealth Hospital System, you will have access to the largest primary care network in Phoenix for referrals.
- BC/BE Hematology-Medical Oncology Physician Degree from an accredited medical school with completion of residency and fellowship.
- Current valid/Eligible Arizona state physician license Current DEA certificate Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or specialty certification as required by department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in working individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Competitive Salary with bonus opportunities
- Partnership track available
- Paid medical malpractice
- Great benefits
- CME allowance
- Relocation package
Interested candidates may submit CV to:
Maria Torres, MBA