University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX
The Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, is seeking an Assistant Professor with a focused research and clinical interest in Head and Neck oncology. Applicants must have an M.D. degree or equivalent, from an approved LCME medical school, and satisfactory completion of an Internal Medicine residency program from an ACGME accredited program. Candidates must be eligible for Texas medical licensure, be board certified in Internal Medicine, board certified/eligible in Hematology Oncology, and have experience and focused interest in the area of head and neck cancer. It is expected that the candidate will participate in clinical patient care and the teaching and training of medical students, house staff and fellows.
Highlights of the position include:
- Salaries which are competitive with private groups in Dallas an exceed academic programs elsewhere
- Faculty appointment at a top 20 medical school and research center that is home to 5 Nobel Prize winners
- UT Southwestern is an NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Relocation allowance
- 406(b), 457 and state-matched retirement accounts Incentive bonus payments
- Team based approach with individual dedicated support
- Dedicated advanced practice providers, pharmacists and discharge planners
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, three (3) references, and a summary of professional goals to:
Thomas Froehlich, M.D.
C/O Shawn Balusek
Division Administrator UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390-8852
Or email Shawn.email@example.com
UT Southwestern Medical Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Assistant Professor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Dallas
- Clinical Trials Research Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Dallas
- Head and Neck Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Dallas
- Hematologic Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Dallas
- Medical Oncology Oncologist / Hematologist jobs in Dallas