Assistant/Associate Professor, Clinical Faculty Appointment
The Department of General Oncology has multiple positions for Assistant/Associate Professor, Clinical Faculty Appointment (CFA), at our MD Anderson West Houston campus in Katy, TX. The successful candidate will inherit a robust clinical practice in the field of General Hematology/Medical Oncology with concentrated subspecialty areas. We are looking for candidates interested in joint appointments with Breast Medical Oncology (2 positions), GU Medical Oncology (1 position), and Thoracic/Head and Neck Medical Oncology (1 position). In addition to clinical care, faculty will have opportunities to integrate with the main department located in the Texas Medical Center and expand clinical research in their subspecialty area of focus. Refer to the Department of General Oncology web page for additional information about the department and its programs.
- Develop and maintain a clinical practice for patients referred to MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Have clinical expertise in patient care management
- Participate in and contribute to studies of research with the ability to translate results from clinical trials to patient care
- Interactive with and be willing to participate in collaborative studies ongoing in the TMC subspecialty department
- M.D., D.O., or M.D./Ph.D. degree
- Board eligible or board certified in Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Board eligible or Licensed by the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners
- Certification in Basic Life Support or Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Interested applicants should email a one-page synopsis of experience and interest, curriculum vitae and three letter of reference to:
Sushant Jain, MHA, FACHE, CPXP
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
PO Box 301439, Unit 462
Houston, Texas 77030
MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws, unless such distinction is required by law. All positions at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment.