Live Where Others Vacation!
Oncologist/Hematologist Opportunity in Coastal Delaware
- Experienced, Board Certified in areas of expertise
- Participation in tumor board, clinical trials and committees
- Rotation with a team of clinicians for call coverage
- A Beebe Healthcare employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits package
Beebe Healthcare Facts
- Progressive, not-for-profit community health system
- Multi-million dollar system-wide expansion underway including an additional full-service Cancer Center
- Close to Philly, Baltimore, DC and NYC
About Beebe’s Oncology Services
- Tunnell Cancer Center is a modern facility with a brightly designed infusion center and radiation, an on-site lab, and has a spacious design with large, comfortable patient areas.
- Medical, surgical, radiation oncologists and mid-level providers are backed by strong clinical support and visionary administrative leadership.
- Emphasis is placed on teamwork and a collegial approach to warm, friendly and kind patient care.
- Recipient of Research Excellence Top Affiliate Participation Award in 2018
Email introductory cover letter and CV to: Roberta Thomas, PhysicianRecruitment@BeebeHealthcare.org
Beebe Medical Group Administration
1515 Savannah Rd., Suite 102
Lewes, DE 19958
Beebe Healthcare is a non-smoking and fragrance free system.
Apply for Oncologist/Hematologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly