Enloe Medical Center, a level II Trauma Center located in beautiful Northern California, is looking for a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Hematology/Oncology Physician to join our hospital-based practice.
About the Practice:
- Local Multi-Specialty Group consisting of 5 Full-time, 1 Part-time Oncologists, 4 Radiation Oncologists, 1 Surgical Oncologist, 1 female Breast Surgeons, and 5 Advanced Practitioners
- Enloe Regional Cancer Center is a UCSF-affiliate
- Full service infusion suite, online PACS, digital mammography, breast MRI (including biopsy)
- Cancer Connections, 2 linear accelerators (SRS), HDR capabilities, and Lymphedema Therapy
- Weekly tumor boards, participation in clinical trials
- Income guarantee with RVU productivity bonus
- Generous PTO, CME allowance, 401(k) and health, vision, life insurance
- Robust sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Hematology and Oncology within 2 years of completing fellowship
- Possess or be eligible for California State License
- Does not qualify for visa sponsorship
Enloe Medical Center offers a full continuum of health services ranging from preventative education and outpatient services to acute care, behavioral health, inpatient rehabilitation and home health and hospice services. Serving more than 400,000 residents in a six-county region in Northern California, we provide quality, compassionate, cost-effective care to our patients. Enloe Medical Center is the largest medical center in the region, and is the only acute care facility in a city with a metropolitan population of over 100,000 people. Awarded Planetree Gold Certification for Excellence in Patient-Centered Care.
Chico's downtown is a thriving area for unique, independent retail shops and restaurants. Farmer's markets attract crowds on Saturday mornings and Thursday evenings. The City Plaza hosts free concerts regularly during the summer. Performance venues large and small, bars, coffee shops, book stores and city offices contribute to a lively and flavorful experience. There is easy access to many end-destination locales in the region; including Lake Tahoe, Mt. Shasta, Sacramento, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Reno, and the California Coast.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: The physicians in the group are compensated via an RVU production model. The position entails generous PTO, CME allowance, 401(k), and health/vision/life insurance. Internal Number: HemOnc
Apply for Oncologist/Hematologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly