Medical Oncologist/Hematologist - Fleming Island, FL
Florida Cancer Specialists (FCS) currently has an opening for a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join our practice in Fleming Island, FL.
- Full-time position, Monday - Friday
- Candidates who have completed their Fellowship are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Eligible in Oncology & Hematology
- Florida licensed/eligible
About Fleming Island
Fleming Island is in Clay County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Fleming Island offers residents a suburban feel and there are a lot of restaurants and parks. Located about 20 miles southwest from downtown Jacksonville, on the western side of the beautiful St. Johns River, Fleming Island is about 20 miles from the beaches of North Florida.
About Florida Cancer Specialists:
- The largest independent privately-held medical oncology/hematology practice in the US
- With more than 220 physicians, 200 nurse practitioners and physician assistants and nearly 100 locations
- Committed to providing world-class cancer care in a community-based setting close to home
- Recognized by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) with a National Clinical Trials Participation Award
- FCS offers patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida
- Our physicians are consistently ranked nationally as Top Doctors by U.S. News & World Report
- In 2018, more than 700 patients were enrolled in clinical trials. In the past 4 years, the majority of new cancer drugs approved for use in the US were studied in clinical trials with Florida Cancer Specialists participation, prior to approval.
Apply for Medical Oncologist/Hematologist - Fleming Island, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly