OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Partner
Columbia Memorial Hospital, a not-for-profit, independent hospital and OHSU Knight Cancer Collaborative partner, seeks outstanding Medical Oncologist/Hematologist. The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, known as one of the pioneers in personalized cancer medicine, is an international leader in research and cancer treatment.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds—a thriving clinical practice and an exceptional lifestyle!
- Full time is 4 clinic days/week with 1 administrative day (can be taken from home!)
- Brand new 20,000 sq ft Cancer Care Center houses medical oncology & radiation oncology in the same building
- Infusion suite with specially trained nurses
- Incredible in-house support services such as nurse navigators, social workers, pharmacists, dietitians and financial counselors
- Light call schedule
- The successful candidate will become part of the community and have a desire to take “ownership” of the program.
- BE / BC Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits including 401K with generous employer matching, an annual CME stipend, and 34 days off (vacation, holiday, sick and CME days).
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply.
- Located right on the Columbia River near the Pacific Ocean, Astoria boasts a temperate climate with oceanic and Mediterranean features.
- Excellent schools, upscale restaurants & shops, and endless water & hiking activities make Astoria a wonderful place to call home!