Medical Oncologist needed in Beautiful Oregon
4 days left
- Full Time
Samaritan Health Services is seeking a Fellowship Trained Medical Oncologist to join our Cancer Care Team in Corvallis, Oregon. Based at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, sponsoring institution for our American College of Surgeon’s accredited programs. Good Samaritan is the only ACOS accredited program in Oregon under the Academic Comprehensive Cancer Center category and has full accreditation under the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). The Regional Cancer Program is based in Corvallis, Oregon and has satellite offices in Albany, Lebanon, Lincoln City and Newport, Oregon.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join a well-established Comprehensive Regional Cancer Program Team
- Monday-Friday Clinic
- Shared elective call; 1:7 including weekends
- Practice includes a wide variety of pathology with opportunity to specialize
- Hospital employed
- A large referral base from integrated physicians to build a busy practice
- Clinical Trials Support staff and active cancer research program including participation in The Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology
- Active involvement with medical students and residents
- Genetics and Survivorship programs
- Board certified, Fellowship trained Medical Oncology; Hem/Onc preferred.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Experience with or willingness to service as a clinical research principal or sub-investigator
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
- Seeking to work in a collaborative multidisciplinary team
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
For more information please contact Annette Clovis, (541) 768-4419, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website at www.samhealth.org/docjobs